Barracuda Blackfin 2012 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Barracuda Blackfin 2012 Features are:Frame: Alloy Road Fork: 700c Steel road Bars: Drop bars Spe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: Alloy Road
Fork: 700c Steel road
Bars: Drop bars
Front Mech: Shimano 2303
Rear Mech: Shimano 2200
Shifters Shimano 2200 STI
Chainset: 170mm Alloy Cranks
Front Brake: Alloy Caliper
Rear Brake: Alloy Caliper
Rims: Alloy 36h double wall
Front Hub: Alloy QR
Rear Hub: Alloy Cassette
Tyres: 700 x 28c Road Pattern Front 700 x 28c Road Pattern Rear
What is a Road Bike?
Referred to as road racing bikes, the clue is in the title here. These bikes concentrate on being light weight and reducing drag to increase speed. Thanks to their drop handlebars they have a stretched out feel, again for aerodynamics. So efficiency is the name of this game, definitely not comfort. For more information on road bikes see our Road Bikes Buying Guide.