Bianchi Camaleonte 1 2012 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Bianchi Camaleonte 1 2012 Features are:Frame: TS12- SPORT ALU Gent. V-Brakes - OLD 135 Fork: AL... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: TS12- SPORT ALU Gent. V-Brakes - OLD 135
Fork: AL 1-1/8
Headset: VP-A42E + VP- MH-S73SA 25MM cone spacer
Bars: TEC No logo - HB-RB11
Front Mech: Shimano FD-TX51-3
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera
Chainset: Shimano FC-M131 170MM, 48/38/28T
Bottom Bracket: Fsa BB-7420ST JIS 68-113mm. FSA
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG20 12-32T
Chain: KMC Z51
Front Brake: MV-87 Mini V
Rear Brake: MV-87 Mini V
Rims: TEC logo TRRP325
Front Hub: Joytech JY-731 32H BK
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM30
Spokes: Stainless 14G
Tyres: Spectra Regular Amber 32-622 Front Spectra Regular Amber 32-622 Rear
Seatpost: TEC Obvius
What is a Hybrid Sports Bike?
These are hybrids for the fit! Theyre more for the quick run into work or for a fast hour ride on the weekend rather than purely casual leisure riding. Despite having lots of gears, the lighter components often make this bike a closer relative to the road bike than the mountain bike. A wide range of customising accessories are available to fit these models. For more information on hybrid bikes see our Hybrid Bikes Buying Guide.