Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 2 Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Lightweight and capable both up hill and down the Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 2 is an enduro mountain ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight and capable both up hill and down the Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 2 is an enduro mountain bike that features dual mode suspension technology. This means that you don’t need to struggle on the climbs to benefit from 160mm of full sus performance on the descents.
As well as being lightweight the BallisTec Hi-Mod carbon frame is stiff and strong with high levels of impact resistance. A slack 67 degree head angle is combined with a longer front centre and short 50mm stem for stability on challenging MTB trails.
The unique Fox DYAD RT2 shock offers 2 suspension travel modes that you can select on the fly. Flow mode delivers the full 160mm of travel, while elevate mode decrease the travel to 95mm so the bike sits up into the ideal climbing position. The Super-capable RockShox Pike RCT3 takes care of suspension duties up front.
Capable enduro spec
The SRAM XO1/X1 1x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a HollowGram Si chainset and delivers ultra-reliable shifting with all the gears you need to take on the whole mountain. SRAM Guide RS brakes offers confident stopping power in all conditions. The tubeless ready WTB/Formula wheels and KS Lev dropper post round off the sorted enduro spec.
Get ready to shred on the Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 2
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon frame is lightweight and strong
- Fox DYAD RT2 shock offers 160/95mm of adjustable suspension travel
- RockShox Pike RCT3 features high and low speed compression damping
- SRAM groupset offers confident performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Nearly Black/Fine Silver
- The Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 2 2016 Features are:
Frame: Jekyll 27.5(650b), 160/95mm, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, BB30, ISCG03, 1.5 Si headtube
Rear Shock: Fox DYAD RT2, Dual Travel/Dual Geometry 160/95mm adj. travel
Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 27.5, 160mm, Solo Air, 15mm Maxle, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
Headset: Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated
Stem: FSA Gravity Light, 1.5", 31.8, 5 deg.
Rear Mech: SRAM X01
Shifters: SRAM X1
Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, BB30, 30t SpideRing
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
Cassette: SRAM XG-1180, 10-42, 11-speed
Chain: SRAM PCX1, 11-speed
Front Brake: SRAM Guide RS w/ metallic pads, Centerline rotors, 180mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide RS w/ metallic pads, Centerline rotors, 180mm
Rims: WTB Frequency Team i25 TCS Tubeless Ready 27.5"
Front Hub: Formula, DC81 15mm thru axle
Rear Hub: Formula, DCL361 142x12mm
Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5 x2.35 Snakeskin TL Ready Performance Folding Front Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5 x2.35 Snakeskin TL Ready Performance Folding Rear
Seatpost: KS LEV Integra dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 125mm (S,M) 150mm (L,X) travel
Pedals: Not Included