Cannondale Tango 7 Womens Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Cannondale Tango 7 womens mountain bike is ready to hit the trails with 100mm plush suspension, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Cannondale Tango 7 womens mountain bike is ready to hit the trails with 100mm plush suspension, a lightweight and agile frame with optimised womens specific geometry. A great first MTB or upgrade.
Key to performance is a lightweight and strong aluminium frame that is nimble in the corners and fast up the climbs.
The Tango 7 comes with womens specific geometry in the form of smaller frame sizes, a shorter top tube and size specific headtube lengths. This fit ensures you get the most out of your riding.
Cannondale have designed the seatstays to flex slightly to help soak up vibrations to keep your muscles feeling fresher for longer. 27.5” wheels roll smoothly on rougher terrain and give you great traction and control in the corners.
100mm plush suspension travel floats over light lumps and bumps for a more efficient ride.
- Lightweight & strong aluminium frame
- Women’s specific geometry for the best fit
- Micro suspension for comfort
- 27.5” wheels for smooth roll over & traction
- 100mm trail smoothing suspension
- Size: Small / Medium / Tall
- Colour: Nearly Black
- Weight: 14.4kg, Medium (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- Cannondale Tango 7 womens MTB available on 0% APR Finance
The Cannondale Tango 7 Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: Tango 27.5, Optimized 6061 alloy, SAVE, 1 1/8" headtube
Fork: SR Suntour XCT-100, 100mm, coil spring, 1-1/8", 27.5"
Headset: Tange Zstep
Bars: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 680mmCannondale Dual-Density
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.
Shifters: Shimano EF51 Easyfire
Front Mech: Shimano M190, 31.8 clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: SR Suntour, 42/34/24
Bottom Bracket: Tange LN 3912, square taper
Cassette: Sunrace freewheel, 11-32, 8-speed
Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
Front Brake: Tektro Novela mechnical disc, 180mm
Rear Brake: Tektro Novela mechnical disc, 160mm
Rims: Alex DC 5.0, double wall, 32-hole
Front Hub: Alloy Disc, freewheel, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Alloy Disc, freewheel, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Tyres: WTB Bee Line, 27.5x2.2" Front WTB Bee Line, 27.5x2.2" Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm
Pedals: Cannondale Platform
Cannondale Tango 7 Womens Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is my first mtb and I'm so pleased with it. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to buy their first mtb
This is my first mtb and I'm so pleased with it. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to buy their first mtbClose review