The Cannondale Pro Cycling Team pros get the full Gore Windstopper jacket, and they say they like it, but they also have 5% body fat or less.
Some of the rest of us get too hot riding in the pro jackets, so Castelli made this jacket with their Warmer fabric on the back panel. This allows for more air exchange and lets off a lot of heat, making this ideal for rides in milder conditions although it can be taken down to 6 or 7 degrees.
This is an ideal jacket for fall and spring in colder climates, or a full winter piece if you're lucky enough to live where it doesn't get that cold.
- Gore Windstopper® X-Fast fabric on front and sleeves
- Warmer fleece fabric on the back for additional breathablitly
- Anatomic form-fit cut for cycling postion
- Flip-up thermoflex collar
- Silicone gripper at waist keeps jacket from riding up
- Full length YKK® Vislon zipper
- 3 external rear pockets
- Rear reflective viz strips keep you visible