Cinelli Strato Faster Frameset 2015
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Frame See the latest products
New in Road Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Strato: Renewed body and sould, FASTER, with a completely new geomertry!The rear stays have beeen re... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The rear stays have beeen redesigned to shorten the wheelbase, an increase of 1" to the steering and seat tube angle (Reactive Angles Geo), and rise the bottom bracket of a few fundamental millimeters (Hi Cornering Raised BB) to obtain a frame suitable for circuit and criterium races, where responsiveness and speed are crucial. Always ready to speed up and pedal during the tightest turns. The monocoque frame is made of areonautical T700 High- Modulus carbon fibre.
It's extremely low weight and unsurpassed reliability, now improved by the reinvented Continuous Stiff Stays rear-triangle concept (CSS) to maximise its stiffness. The big sections of the frame-tube, the Oversized PRess Fit BB86.5 bottom bracket, and its reinforced aluminium internals, increase the lateral stiffness of the frame all give great improvements in pedalling-efficieny and power transfer. The Coluimbus FEL carbon monocoque fork with 1.5" tapered steering tube and straight blades allow a precise and sharp dive at high speeds along with an unmatched reactivity when changing direction.
The cable routing is completely internal and integrated for both electronical and mechanical groupsets, with special teflon tubes that ensure a smooth action of the cables, improving the aerodynamics and aesthetics of the bike
- Colour: Black & Colors or Bianco Veloce
- Sizes: XS (46), S (48), M (51), L (54), XL (57)
- Frame: Columbus Genius monocoque
- Frame weight: 980 g
- Bottom bracket threading: Press Fit 86,5 mm
- Seatpost diameter: ? 31,6
- Front derailleur: Braze-on
- Cable routing: Full Internal routing
- Fork: Columbus FEL 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" Monocoque
- Fork weight: 350 g
- Head set: Columbus Compass 1-1/2" Carbon