Cube Delhi Pro Trapeze 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Delhi PRO is perfect for adventure tours, standing out from the crowd with tried and tested all-... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC Frame
- SR Suntour NCX D LO Air fork
- Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brakes
- Front light Busch&Müller Eyc T Senso Plus
- Backlight Busch&Müller Toplight View Plus
- Kickstand CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards SKS Black Shiny
- Bell Humpert
- Carrier CUBE Integrated Carrier, SnapIt Adapter and Rails
The Cube Delhi Pro 28 Trapeze 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC Double Butted
Fork: SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 63mm
Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mmCUBE Natural Fit Comfort
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-T610, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175mm, Chainguard
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rims: Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M615, Centerlock
Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622 Front - Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included