Cube Fritzz 180 HPA Race 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Blurring the boundaries between enduro and downhill. The Cube Fritzz HPA Race is a 180mm travel full... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Blurring the boundaries between enduro and downhill. The Cube Fritzz HPA Race is a 180mm travel full sus mountain bike, with 27.5” wheels, for hard-hitting riders looking for a little extra rock-swallowing ability, all in a bike that you can still pedal efficiently up hill.
The HPA Ultralight 7005 series aluminium alloy frame is triple butted and hydroformed in order to offer robust performance in a lightweight package. The Fritzz offers best-in-class weight for a 180mm travel MTB. The tapered headtube adds front end stiffness while the forged Trail Motion Rocker link helps to keep the rear wheel in line. The four bar linkage rear suspension system gives you 180mm of fully active travel that keeps on working efficiently even while pedalling and braking.
The Fox 36 Float FIT4 fork offers 180mm of plush suspension control up front while the Float X Performance shock takes care of the rear. Both shocks feature 3-position damping adjustment so you can adapt the performance to the trail ahead.
The SRAM X1/GX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on the whole mountain. Combined with an e-thirteen chain-guide you get excellent chain security too. SRAM Guide R brakes offer confident stopping power while the Cube stealth dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail section.
Shred every trail on the Cube Fritzz 180 HPA Race enduro MTB.
- HPA Ultralight, triple butted and hydroformed frame is tough yet lightweight
- Four bar linkage suspension design offers 180mm of fully active suspension travel
- Fox 36 Float FIT4 fork for 180mm of plush suspension control up front
- Fox Float-X Performance shock for hard-hitting suspension control
- SRAM X1 11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- SRAM Guide R brakes for confident stopping power.
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Black/Grey
- The Cube Fritzz 180 HPA Race is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Fritzz 180 Hpa Race 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, AXH
Rear Shock: Fox Float X Performance 3-Position, 215x64mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
Fork: Fox 36 Float FIT4, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, 20mm Axle, Tapered, 180mm
Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
Bars: Race Face Chester 35, 780mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
Stem: Race Face Ride 35
Front Mech: e*thirteen TRS 1X Chain Guide, ISCG05
Rear Mech: Sram X1, Type2, 11-Speed
Shifters Sram GX Trigger
Chainset: Race Face Æffect SL 32T, 175mm
Chain: Sram 11-Speed
Front Brake: Sram Guide R, Hydr. Disc Brake 200mm
Rear Brake: Sram Guide R, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: Answer Atac EM, 15mm / X12, 584x25C, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: 15mm Boost
Rear Hub: X12
Tyres: Conti Trail King, folding, 2.4 Front,
Conti Trail King, folding, 2.4 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
Pedals: Not Included
Cube Fritzz 180 HPA Race 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Took it down Ft. Bill for the Scottish Enduro Round 1, managed just fine on the scary stuff.
Took it down Ft. Bill for the Scottish Enduro Round 1, managed just fine on the scary stuff.Close review
Soaks up any course and gives you the confidence to attack drop offs steep declines a beast of a bike best money ive ever spent.
Soaks up any course and gives you the confidence to attack drop offs steep declines a beast of a bike best money ive ever spent.Close review