Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Eagle 500 29" 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ride further and faster with less effort. The Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Eagle 500 is a hardtail 29er ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride further and faster with less effort. The Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Eagle 500 is a hardtail 29er electric bike, that features dialled cross-country mountain bike geometry with a choice component spec alongside an ebike boost.
The new Superlight aluminium alloy ‘Gravity Casting’ frame has better integration Bosch CX ebike drive unit which offers improved handling as well as a cleaner look. Delivering up to 75Nm of torque the Bosch Performance CX motor boosts your natural pedalling power so that you can ride further and faster with much less effort, especially up the climbs. Four power modes – Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo – allow you to vary the power output so that you make the 500Wh battery capacity last for your whole ride. The power output and battery capacity are easily monitored and controlled through the handlebar mounted Purion display unit.
Agile Ride Geometry offers a comfortable riding position with a stable platform for riding over varied terrain while the tapered steerer offers improved front end stiffness. The 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance over both rough and smooth terrain and are especially suited to taller riders (smaller riders will find the 27.5” version offers a better fit).
Offering super-slick shifting and a massive 500% gear range, the SRAM Eagle XO1 drivetrain really sets this bike apart from the rest of the ebike crowd. As well as offering extremely quiet running the Eagle drivetrain will last longer a lot longer than any other drivetrain. Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful all-weather stopping control.
Lightweight, plush and stiff, the RockShox RS-1 fork gives the Reaction Hybrid Eagle World Cup level suspension performance. DT Swiss CSW AM wheels round off the spec on this XC capable eMTB.
Race up the climbs on the Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Eagle 500 27.5”.
- Bosch electric power boost for easier pedalling
- RockShox RS-1 Carbon fork offers 100mm of composed suspension travel
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for an ultra-wide gear range
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- Sizes: 17”, 19”, 21”, 23” (27.5” version in 16” & 18”)
- Colour: Iridium/Flashblue
- Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Eagle 500 29er is available with 0% APR finance
- Engine: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Cruise, 75Nm, 250 Watt
- Battery: Bosch Lithium Ion Power Pack 500Wh
- Display: Bosch Purion
The Cube Reaction Hybrid Hpa Eagle 500 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite,Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Boost, X12, Internal Cable Routing
Fork: Rock Shox RS-1 Carbon Upside-Down, Hydraulic X-Loc, Predictive Steering®, Tapered, 100mm
Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mmCUBE Performance Grip
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Sram XO1 Eagle, 12-Speed
Shifters Sram XO1 Eagle Trigger
Chainset: FSA CK-745, 16T
Chain: KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ
Front Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: DT CSW AM 2.0 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/32 Spokes, 15QR Predictive Steering®/X12 Boost
Front Hub: 15QR Predictive Steering®
Rear Hub: X12 Boost
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.60, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy Front - Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.60, PaceStar, Tubeless Easy Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
Pedals: Not Included