CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive Mag Trainer - No Cassette
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive Mag trainer is ultra smooth and offers a realistic riding experie... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive Mag trainer is ultra smooth and offers a realistic riding experience. Unlike a standard turbo trainer your frame is directly fixed to the trainer.
The Silencer Mag is very stable so you won’t skid on the floor, giving you the confidence to sprint at your max effort. With a top magnetic resistance of 800W, the CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive is great for all riders except the most powerful sprinters.
There is no need for a riser block underneath your front wheel for a more natural riding position. As the name suggests the CycleOps Silencer is quiet, far more than other turbos as this price point. There is no wheel and roller contact to create friction so you have a quieter ride.
- Direct drive frame for efficient resistance & quiet operation
- Super-wide footprint for rock solid stability
- Campagnolo freehub body also available
- Shimano 11Spd freehub body also available
- 5 adjustment levels with the remote lever
- CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive Available on 0% APR Finance
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty