Evoc Freeride Tour Hydration Backpack - 30 Litres
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Backpacks See the latest products
New in Backpacks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Spacious touring backpack with integrated back protector.Volume: 30L (size M/L: 28L, XL:32L)Weight: ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Volume: 30L (size M/L: 28L, XL:32L)
- Weight: 1400g (size M/L)
- Size 27cm x 56cm x 22cm (M/L)
- Material Nylon 210/D Ripstop PU coated, N600/D PU coated, air mesh
Durable and reliable materials, sensible functions and matching designs are the basic recipe for a good bike backpack. But good just isn't' good enough: we want to make high-performance backpacks for ambitious riders. Superior comfort thanks to perfect weight distribution and sophisticated carrying systems as well as numerous useful features form a base for all EVOC models.
- New: Belt pouch for accessories
- Touring backpack and back protector all in one
- CE-certified according to EN 1621-2
- 2-Step-Zip system
- Protection gear carry
- Wide swing-open tool compartment
- Integrated rain cover
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L
- Available in 3 sizes S, M/L, XL according to body height (t-shirt size)
Liteshield Back protector: We've got your back. The Evoc Freride Series FR is a bike backpack line with integrated back protector. With CE certified Liteshield back protector technology you get a quality made back -pack that is also a full-fledged safety device to help you avoid injuries when you crash on a trail. Our FR backpack concept stands out for its reduced weight - a FR backpack plus protector weighs no more than a regular backpack - and because of the fact that the back protector is alos detachable so it can be work separately or when it is damaged or dirty.