Fox Racing Shox 34 K Float 27.5+/650b+ FIT4 Suspension Fork 140mm 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Delivering confident suspension control for 27.5+/650b+ mountain bikes the Fox Racing Shox 34 K Flo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Delivering confident suspension control for 27.5+/650b+ mountain bikes the Fox Racing Shox 34 K Float fork is the ideal upgrade for your plus sized trail bike. Built for aggressive riders, the Fox 34 K Factory offers 140mm of plush suspension travel.
10/10 Test winner - " the overall ride quality of the 34 is better than any of its rivals" MBR, 140mm travel suspension fork group test.
Offering 3 on-the-fly compression damping settings and an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjustment in the open mode, you can adapt to varying trail conditions as well as dial in your exact damping preferences. Super slick performance and increased durability is offered thanks to the Kashima coating on the stanchions.
Float air spring
The Float air spring is lightweight and offering excellent small bump sensitivity at all pressure settings. This is thanks to the automatic pressure equalization of the positive and negative air springs, which means that the Float air spring offers super-plush performance for every rider. You can also adjust the rate of progression of the spring curve by adding air volume spacers so you can easily fine tune the fork to suit your riding style.
Built to accommodate 27.5” wheels with up to 3.25” wide tyres the Fox 34 K Float allows you to take advantage of the extra traction.
- Float air spring for plush control and easy adjustability
- 3 on-the-fly compression damping settings for varying trail conditions
- 22 clicks of low speed compression damping to fine tune the ride
- Kashima coated upper tubes for super-slick suspension
- Travels: 140mm
- Axle option: 110mm Boost
- Steerer: 1.5” tapered
- Starting weight: 3.92lb (1.78kg)
- The Fox Racing Shox 34 K Float 27.5+/650b fork is available with 0% APR finance