GT Force X Carbon Pro Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Some days are meant for quick spins through rolling hills. Others are meant to test the limits of yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Some days are meant for quick spins through rolling hills. Others are meant to test the limits of your endurance with steep ups and technical downs. When you want a steed to tackle the whole mountain, you want something from the GT All-Mountain range.
Think a rugged, All-Mountain rig can’t be light enough to spend all day on the trails? Think again. With Force Optimized Carbon construction adding strength where you need it and a progressive geometry for perfect positioning and precision steering, the Force X Carbon is the ideal combination of lightning fast and rugged durability.
- FOC Ultra carbon frame with 150mm of independent suspension travel
- RockShox Pike RCT3 160mm travel
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes
- Colour: Raw/Blue
- The GT Force X Carbon Pro is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Force X Carbon Pro 2016 Features are:
Frame: COR All Mountain Philosophy, FOC Ultra Carbon Frame, 150mm Travel AOS Independent Drivetrain® Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" Integrated Head Tube, and 12 x 142mm Maxle Dropouts
Rear Shock: Fox Racing Shox Factory Float X w/ Adjust Kashima, 7.5"x2" Air Shock, w/ Rebound & Compression Adjust
Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3, 160mm Travel, 15mm Maxle, w/ Lockout & Rebound Adjust, Tapered Alloy Steerer
Headset: Orbit C-40-ACB
Stem: RaceFace Atlas 35, 35mm Clamp, 50mm Length
Front Mech: Shimano Deore XT, FD-M8020
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, RD-M8000-D, SGS Cage
Chainset: RaceFace Turbine 34/24T (Including 30T Narrow Wide)
Bottom Bracket: RaceFace X-Type
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT, CS-M8000, 11-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
Front Brake: Shimano Deore XT, BR-M8000 w/ Metallic Pads & Fins, 203mm SM-RT99 Centerlock IceTech Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore XT, BR-M8000 w/ Metallic Pads & Fins, 180mm SM-RT99 Centerlock IceTech Rotor
Rims: Stans NoTubes Flow EX, 32H
Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, Centerlock, 15x100mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 w/ 36T Star Ratchet Driver, 12x142mm Thru Axle
Tyres: Continental Mountain King ProTection 27.5x2.4, Folding Bead Front Continental Mountain King ProTection 27.5x2.4, Folding Bead Rear
Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 34.9mm