GT Helion Expert Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Whether you’re bisecting the US on the Continental Divide trail or dissecting your friends on the lo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Whether you’re bisecting the US on the Continental Divide trail or dissecting your friends on the local loops, GT’s Full Suspension Cross Country bikes are the tool you need to get the job done. Lightweight, fast, and in it for the long haul, these bikes are all you need and more.
When you want to hit the trails at breakneck speeds without breaking the bank, the Helion Alloy is the answer you’ve been looking for. With the same AOS suspension as its older brothers, the Helion is ready to get you going all over the mountain faster than you were prepared to go.
- 6061 hydroformed alloy frame with 110mm of suspension travel
- RockShox Reba 120mm travel fork
- Shimano Deore / XT 2x10 speed drivetrain
- Shimano Deore Hydraulic disc brakes
- Colour: Raw
- The GT Helion Expert is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Helion Expert 2016 Features are:
Frame: COR XC Philosophy, 6061-T6 Hydroformed Aluminum Frame, 110mm Travel Independent Drivetrain® AOS Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1 1/8"-1 1/2" Integrated Head Tube, and 12 x 142mm Maxle Dropouts
Rear Shock: FOX PERFORMANCE ELITE 36 FLOAT, 6.5"x1.5" Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Remote Lockout
Fork: RockShox Reba, 120mm Travel, 15QR, Remote Lockout & Rebound Adjust, Tapered Alloy Steerer
Headset: Orbit C-40-ACB
Stem: RaceFace Ride, 1-1/8" Threadless, 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, 70mm
Front Mech: Shimano Deore, FD-M617-D
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, RD-M786-D, GS Cage
Chainset: Shimano SLX, FC-M677, 38/24T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG81-10, 10-Speed, 11-36T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano Deore, BR-M615 Hydraulic, w/ Metallic Pad & 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore, BR-M615 Hydraulic, w/ Metallic Pad & 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rims: WTB STi23, Tubeless Compatible, 32H
Front Hub: Shimano SLX, HB-M618, Centerlock Disc, 15x100mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: Shimano SLX, FH-M618, Centerlock Disc, 12x142mm Thru Axle
Tyres: WTB BeeLine TCS 27.5x2.2 Front WTB BeeLine TCS 27.5x2.2 Rear
Seatpost: RaceFace Ride, 31.6x375mm