GT Nomad 3.0 Womens 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Durable. Tough. Reliable. There are no glass ceilings out here. Our Women’s Pavement rides feature f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Durable. Tough. Reliable. There are no glass ceilings out here. Our Women’s Pavement rides feature frames sized, scaled and tapered to perfectly fit the female form.
Few things feel as amazing as the wind in your hair as you cruise through town, checking out new sights from a different height than you’re used to. The Nomad features an upright seating position and comfort saddle to keep you going all day long, while the braze ons can handle racks to hold all of your newfound treasures.
- Lightweight hydroformed 6061 alloy frame
- GT Nomad steel fork
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Tektro mechanical brakes for confident stopping
- Colour: Silver
- The GT Nomad 3.0 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Nomad 3.0 Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: NEW GT Nomad Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts
Fork: GT Nomad fork with steel raked legs, V-Brake, rack and fender eyelets, steel steerer.
Headset: Threadless Ahead
Bars: GT Alloy Riser Bar w/ 31.8 Clamp
Stem: All New Melt forged Alloy Quill Stem
Shifters: Sram MRX
Front Mech: Shimano TX-50
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney RD-TX55
Chainset: Forged Alloy 42/32/24
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ31 TOURNEY 7-Speed, 14-34t
Chain: KMC Z51
Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex Z-1000 Alloy Trekking, 36h
Front Hub: Alloy Disc QR
Rear Hub: Alloy Freewheel Disc QR
Spokes: 14G Stainless
Tyres: 700x38c Kenda K-WEST Front 700x38c Kenda K-WEST Rear
Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust