Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Blending classic materials with modern semi-compact geometry the Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 is a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Blending classic materials with modern semi-compact geometry the Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 is a steel framed road bike for all-year-round, long distance adventures.
Using double butted and heat treated Reynolds 725 tubing the frame is lightweight and durable as well as offering the unbeatable smooth ride offered by high quality steel. Up front is a carbon fork which delivers precision steering as well as adding comfort to the ride.
Delivering powerful, reliable and consistent stopping power in all weather conditions are the TRP Hy/Rd-C disc brakes. Combining the advantages of hydraulic discs with the easy setup and compatibility of cable systems these powerful stoppers offer the best of both worlds.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with compact chainset offers slick precise shifting over a wide range of gear ratios.
Fulcrum Racing CX wheels and 27c tyres will enable you to ride with confidence all-year-round, over even the roughest of roads.
Ride further on the Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20.
- Reynolds 725 frame for a smooth and lightweight ride
- Carbon fork for precise steering control
- Semi-compact geometry for comfort on long rides
- TRP Hy/Rd-C disc brakes for confident stopping in all weathers
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick reliable shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Red/Black
- The Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 is available with 0% APR finance
Frame: Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
Fork: Carbon Road Disc w/ Alloy Steerer
Headset: Prestine PT-1806-616 Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Bars: Genesis Road Compact (D125 x R70)
Stem: Genesis Road, +/-7°
Front Mech: Shimano 105 FD-5800
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 RD-5800
Shifters Shimano 105 ST-5800
Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60, 68mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-5800, 11-28T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: TRP Hy/Rd-C w/ 160mm Rotors & Jagwire KEB-SL Compression-less Outer
Rear Brake: TRP Hy/Rd-C w/ 140mm Rotors & Jagwire KEB-SL Compression-less Outer
Rims: Fulcrum Racing Sport DB CX
Tyres: Challenge Paris-Roubaix CL Plus, 700x27c Front Challenge Paris-Roubaix CL Plus, 700x27c Rear
Seatpost: Genesis Road, Ø27.2 x 350mm
Pedals: Not Included