HT Components ME01 EVO Magnesium Alloy Flat Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Platform pedals See the latest products
New in Platform pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The HT ME01 EVO flat pedals are some of the thinnest on the market right now. At just 11mm thick you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The HT ME01 EVO flat pedals are some of the thinnest on the market right now. At just 11mm thick you’re less likely to hit rocks and obstacles as you pedal. They’re also less likely to roll beneath your foot, as it is closer to the axle.
Made from magnesium alloy rather than aluminium alloy means these pedals are a featherlight 277g. This low weight combined with the large platform make the ME01 EVO’s ideal for DH, freeride and trail use.
20 replaceable pins give you plenty of grip for technical riding. These bolt through pins are easily replaced if damaged.
Weight - 277g
Body material: Magnesium alloy CNC machined
Axle: Cro-mo steel
Size: 102 x 96 x 11mm
Pedal bearings: Dual DU bushing + one patent sealed bearing
Pins: 20 replaceable grip pins
- Weight: 277g