For the discerning Freerider, Halo Freedom Disc Auralite Nb-A special alloy rims mated to the high specification sealed bearing Halo Spin Doctor PRO hubs. Tough enough for all but the gnarliest DH course, light and responsive enough for
XC. Plain gauge Black spokes finish off these top flight FR wheels.
- Halo 28mm Freedom Disc rim with eyelets.
- Black ED 14g spokes and black nipples.
- Sealed bearing QR Disc Halo Spin Doctor PRO rear hub or Halo Spin Doctor 6-Drive hub.
- 32F/36R plain gauge spokes.
- Black or White.
- 26" or 29er options.
- Spin Doctor Pro hub with Shimano HG compatible alloy Cassette. (QR fitting) (nutted 10mm, 14mm or 12mm
- T-axle fittings optional extra)
- Weight: 1000g
- (Note: Spin Doctor Pro rear hubs cannot be used on any 12x150mm T-axle systems... however, Freedom D wheels can also be handbuilt using Halo's Dozen 150mm hubs).
Rear Spin Doctor 6-Drive:
- The ultra-dependable drive system of this hub uses 6 reversed pawls,all independently sprung, and featuring double tips, giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 click Cr-Mo drive ring.
- Comes with 135xM10 QR and 142x12mm T-axle system end cones included. (Optional parts: 135xM10 bolt-in axle set. Sram XD compatible 7050 Freehub.135x12mm T-axle system cones).