Lazer Helium MIPS Road Helmet 2014
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Take one of the best road helmets in the market, as used by UCI World Tour teams and add industry le... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The MIPS patent was developed by some of the world's leading researchers in biomechanics and neuroscience
MIPS is setting a new standard for helmet safety
The secret behind MIPS patent comes from the study of the human brain
The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid
MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner
In the event of a crash this layer absorbs much of the energy created by a blow to the head
The combination of the brain's own protection and MIPS enables maximum protection for the rider
The Helium also includes Rollsys, Lazer's very own award winning fit system: simply control the size and the comfort by turning the wheel on the top of the helmet
By taking away the retention system at the back the Rollsys system is also the perfect solution for people with a ponytail
19 cooling vents
Weight for a size medium of 260 g