MRP AMG Chain Guide
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The new All-mountain Guide is the love child of two innovative and revered product lines, the 1x and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending)
- Nylon upper guide features tracked and grooved backplate interface and pivoting faceplate that allows for stable and straightforward installation
- Quietring wrap on the upper guide's tail mitigates chain-slap for quiet, muted chain retention performance in even the roughest terrain
- Available in 28-32t and 32-38t sizing
- No specialty tools needed! All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench
- Alloy or Carbon backplate options
- ISCG, ISCG-05, and BB mounting options (BB mount option not available for carbon or 32-38t models)
- Compatible with 8-11 speed drivetrains.
- For single-ring drivetrains
MRP AMG Chain Guide Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I think all devices are dear for what they are but I wouldn't go without one as chain ring as not cheap either. With derailleurs getting better you don't need the bottom slider so this is perfect. Protects the chain ring & frame. Would recommend.
I think all devices are dear for what they are but I wouldn't go without one as chain ring as not cheap either. With derailleurs getting better you don't need the bottom slider so this is perfect. Protects the chain ring & frame. Would recommend.Close review