MRP G2 Slalom Chain Device
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The G2 Showcases A Fully Integrated Skid Plate, Boomerang, And Lower Guide Design Never Before Seen ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The G2 Showcases A Fully Integrated Skid Plate, Boomerang, And Lower Guide Design Never Before Seen On A Bicycle. The Result Is A No-compromise Guide That Is Light Enough For The Most Weight Conscious Racers Without Sacrificing Chain Retention, Rigidity, Or Protection Of The Chain And Chainring.
The Features of the MRP G2 Slalom Chain Device are:
- Patented Integrated Skid Plate Design
- 260 Grams Complete, Including All Hardware
- 5mm Thick CNC Alloy Boomerang With Weight-optimized Reliefs.
- 13mm Thick Replaceable Polycarbonate Skid W/full Boomerang Support
- Derailleur Cage Style Upper Guide giving Full Chain Enclosure
- Integrated Skid/lower Guide Including Sealed Bearing Pulley Wheel
- Front-access, Single-bolt Positioning Of Upper And Lower Guide
- Available In ISCG, ISCG 05 Or BB Mounting
- 36-40 Tooth Capacity