Marin Lombard Elite 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Conquer the streets. The Marin Lombard Elite is a versatile road bike that is designed for all-weath... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Conquer the streets. The Marin Lombard Elite is a versatile road bike that is designed for all-weather city cycling and rough road riding.
Featuring Marin’s Urban Drop Bar Geometry, the Lombard frame is built from lightweight butted Series 3 6061 aluminium tubes that combine strength with an excellent ride quality even when fully loaded. Ultra-durable brazed-on eyelets on the frame offer secure mounting for mudguards and racks. Wide 35c tyres on the 700c wheels offer a little extra cushioning on potholed city streets.
The SRAM GX 2x10 speed drivetrain features a compact chainset with very wide range cassette to give you a good spread of gears for taking on every gradient on the road ahead. The GX rear mech features a clutch mechanism that stops the chain flapping about on bumpy road surfaces. Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes offer consistent stopping power in all-weather-conditions.
The Marin Lombard Elite is one bike with many talents.
- Butted 6061 aluminium frame is strong and lightweight
- Urban geometry for a stable, comfortable ride
- SRAM GX 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Satin Black
- The Marin Lombard Elite 700c is available with 0% APR finance
The Marin Lombard Elite 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminum, 700c Wheels, Relieved Head Tube and BB, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount Disc Specific Forged Dropouts
Fork: Carbon w/ Alloy Steerer, Post-Mount Disc
Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Bars: Marin Compact Drop, Flat Top
Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
Shifters: SRAM Apex 10-Speed
Front Mech: SRAM Apex
Rear Mech: SRAM GX 10-Speed
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Compact, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Cassette: Sunrace 10-Speed, Black, 11-36T
Chain: KMC X10LE
Front Brake: Tektro Spyre-C Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Spyre-C Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific, 21mm Inner, 30mm tall, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
Rear Hub: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
Tyres: Schwalbe G-ONE Performance, 700x35C, Kevlar Puncture Protection, Folding Front - Schwalbe G-ONE Performance, 700x35C, Kevlar Puncture Protection, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Marin Alloy
Pedals: Commute Platform