The lightest and fastest thanks to top class materials
Compact design, single spring conception, the SL is all about lightweight for Cross-country and All-mountain riding. The ATAC concept offers perfect respect of the rider's biomechanics. With its carbon body and titanium axle, the Crossmax SL Carbon Ti is the lightest and fastest.
Fast & Light construction :
- Hollow titanium axle, carbon body
- Single spring construction
- Compact body design with large power transfer contact area
Perfect functionality :
- Bio performance: ±2.5 mm lateral and ±5° angular float
- Feel adjustment: 3 positions to adjust the float
- Self cleaning: patented design offers perfect mud evacuation for easy clip-in in all conditions
Lateral and angular float :
- Mavic pedals offer an angular float of 10° (5° in each direction), but also go further by being the only pedals also offering a self lateral adjustment of the foot on the pedal (Q factor). Users can adjust the feel of float, from free to locked in.
- Foot retention and release are independent from spring tension (feel adjustment), so the Pedals have a consistent reaction no matter the settings. The unique design of the ATAC cleat offers choice between 13° and 17° release angles.
Feel adjustment :
- Adjustment of the lateral and angular float feeling. Easy movement or more friction, the pedal will fit every rider's preference.
Self cleaning :
- The specific pedal body design (patented) offers a greater engagement angle and easy mud evacuation.
Technical Features :
- Mechanism: ATAC
- Spring: dual arch, single spring
- Body material: carbon
- Axle material: titanium, hollow, 12 mm
- Bearing: sealed cartridge bearing
- Weight : 240 grams (Pair)
Shoe - Pedal interface :
- Q Factor: lateral freedom +/- 2.5 mm
- Feel adjustment: 3 positions
- Angular freedom: +/- 5°
- Release angle: 13° or 17° depending on mount of cleats
- Lateral and angular float
- Self cleaning
- Feel adjustment