Mavic Crossmax SL Ti MTB Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- MTB pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- MTB pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The lightest and fastest thanks to top class materialsMountain bike pedals Crossmax SL Ti, Compact d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Mountain bike pedals Crossmax SL Ti, Compact design, single spring conception, the SL is all about lightweight for cross-country and all mountain riding. The Atac concept offers perfect respect of the rider's biomechanics. With it's carbon body and titanium axle, the Crossmax SL Carbon Ti is the lightest and fastest.
Fast & Light construction :
- Hollow titanium axle, carbon body Single spring construction Compact body design with large power transfer contact area
- Bio performance: ±2,5mm Lateral and ±5° angular float ATAC: engagement and release independant of spring tension, 13° or 17° release angles Self Cleaning: Patented design offers perfect mud evacuation for easy clip-in in all conditions
- Mavic Pedals offer an angular float of 10° (5° in each direction), but also go further by being the only pedal also offering a self lateral adjustment of the foot on the pedal (Q factor). Users can adjust the feel of float, from free to move to locked in.
- The specific pedal body design (patented) offers a greater engagement angle and easy mud evacuation.
- Adjustment of the lateral and angular float feeling. Easy movement or more friction, the pedal will fit every riders preference.
- Foot retention and release are independent from spring tension (feel adjustment). So the Pedals have a consistent reaction no matter the settings. The unique design of the Atac cleat offers choice between 13° and 17° release angles.