Mid weight softshell vest for windy conditions with super soft handfeel.
Windy conditions call for fabrics that can keep the wind-chill out without adding weight or compromising comfort. We’ve developed this vest for long distance riding in high winds, with a fabric that’s incredibly soft and easy to wear. It’s an ideal extra layer for the transitional seasons.
The Ride Wick warm fabric is cut in a female-specific fit and provides both breathability and high wind resistance thanks to a fine, high-stretch 3-layer membrane. The Ergo Zip limits irritation to the pressure points on the neck while the Ergonomic back pocket construction gives easy access for your essentials.
A Quick Cord lock on the waist comfortably holds the vest in place, while the Ergonomic collar with dual layer Lycra prevents air leaks and keeps you cosy even at speed.
Wind protection and breathability -
- Ride Wick Warm fabric has a very soft hand feel and provides wind protection and breathability thanks to a fine, 3 layer and high-stretch membrane
Combination of comfort and versatility -
- Ergo Zip limits irritation and pressure points on the neck
- Ergonomic back pocket construction for easy access
- Quick cord lock on the waist comfortably holds the vest in place
- Ergonomic collar with dual layer lycra
Muliple storage possibility -
- Maximum storage capacity thanks to two ergonomic back side pockets and a zipped center pocket
Ergo Ride -
- Ride Wick Warm
- Body: 100% Polyester
- Back : 79% Polyamid, 21% Elastan
- Quick Cord
- Staydown puller
- Inner storm flap
- 2 back pockets + 1 center zipped pocket
Special Fit -