Merida Big Nine 20D Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast rolling over rough ground the Merida Big Nine 20D is a rapid 29er hardtail MTB. A lightweight a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Fast rolling over rough ground the Merida Big Nine 20D is a rapid 29er hardtail MTB. A lightweight alloy frame, suspension fork and hydraulic disc brakes will allow you to experience off-road tracks and trails.
Double butted and technoformed the 6061 frame has had excess material removed from low stress areas to save weight without compromising strength. A neutral mountain bike riding position allows you to climb efficiently and descend with confidence.
The Suntour suspension fork offers 100mm of travel to smooth out the bumps on the trail. A lockout allows you to improve efficiency on smooth tracks.
Hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and consistent stopping power in all conditions so that you can control your speed with confidence whatever the weather. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears.
Rack and mudguard mounts add versatility to the Big Nine. this is a 29er that you can ride to work on during the week and then hit the trails at the weekend.
- Lightweight and robust alloy frame for efficient 29er performance
- Suntour XCM suspension fork provides 100mm of trail smoothing travel
- 29” wheels are fast rolling over rough ground
- Hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power in all weathers
- Shimano gears for reliable shifting
- Sizes: 15 inch, 17 inch, 19 inch, 21 inch
- Colour: Red / Black
- The Merida Big Nine 20D is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Nine 20D 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame
Fork: Suntour XCM 100mm travel with lockout
Headset: EGG steel-B
Bars: Merida Pro oversize clamp - 680mm wide - 15mm rise
Stem: Merida Comp - oversize clamp - 6 degree
Shifters: Shimano Altus rapidfire
Front Mech: Shimano M190
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera-X
Chainset: Shimano M131 42-34-24
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS8 11-32
Chain: Chain 8s
Front Brake: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Big Nine D
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Tyres: Merida 2.2" Front Merida 2.2" Rear
Seatpost: Merida Speed 27.2mm
Pedals: XC Alloy
Merida Big Nine 20D Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Had this bike for a few weeks now, ridden a couple of trails on it and it is quick! Rolls very nicely over rougher/gravelly tracks. Very comfortable ride, excellent brakes and the suspension is very good. All in all a quality bike. Thanks to all at Tredz
Had this bike for a few weeks now, ridden a couple of trails on it and it is quick! Rolls very nicely over rougher/gravelly tracks. Very comfortable ride, excellent brakes and the suspension is very good. All in all a quality bike. Thanks to all at TredzClose review