Merida Crossway Urban 20 Disc Womens 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Confident city cycling. The Merida Crossway Urban 20 Disc is a women’s hybrid sports bike that offer... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Confident city cycling. The Merida Crossway Urban 20 Disc is a women’s hybrid sports bike that offers a stable, efficient ride on roads and cycle paths.
The lightweight aluminium disc specific frame offers a comfortable and efficient upright riding position that is ideal for urban cycling and commuting. The women’s specific design features a step through frame to make getting on and off the bike easier. The 700c wheels are shod with wide 38c tyres which offer excellent grip and give you a little more cushioning on rough roads.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for taking on all the hills while the mechanical disc brakes give you consistent stopping power in all-weather conditions.
Ride through the city in style on the Merida Crossway Urban 20 Disc Women’s hybrid bike.
- Aluminium alloy frame and fork for lightweight cycling
- Comfortable and efficient upright riding position
- Disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 57cm
- Colour: White
- The Merida Crossway Urban 20 Disc Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Crossway Urban 20 Disc Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame with mounts for rack, mudguards
Fork: Aluminium rigid fork
Bars: Merida Comp oversize clamp - 660mm wide - 25mm rise
Stem: Merida Comp - 15 degree rise
Shifters: Shimano EZ fire
Front Mech: Shimano M191
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera-X
Chainset: Shimano M131 48-38-28
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS8 11-32
Chain: Chain 8s
Front Brake: Promax MTD mechanical disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Promax MTD mechanical disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida D
Front Hub: Alloy
Rear Hub: Alloy
Spokes: Steel chrome plated
Tyres: Cross 38c Front Cross 38c Rear
Seatpost: Merida Speed 27.2mm