Merida One Twenty 9 8000 Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Rapid rolling with a playful character the Merida One Twenty 9 8000 is a confidence inspiring short... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rapid rolling with a playful character the Merida One Twenty 9 8000 is a confidence inspiring short travel full sus 29er with dialled trail mountain bike geometry.
The lightweight frame features a carbon fibre front triangle with Nano Matrix technology for increased impact resistance. The full internal cable routing features a smart clamp system that prevents cable rattle and is compatible with all systems, including Di2.
Thru axles front & rear and a tapered steerer tube keep things nice and stiff for predictable handling. Featuring a floating shock mount the 120mm of rear suspension travel is sensitive to small bumps while still handling the big hits effectively.
The super-capable Rock Shox Pike fork offers 130mm of plush, controlled suspension travel up front for taking on demanding tracks.
Offering simple intuitive shifting over a wide range of gears is the SRAM X1/XO1 1x11 speed drivetrain. SRAM Guide R brakes offer confident stopping control.
Ride with confidence and have more fun on the Merida One Twenty 9 8000.
- Lightweight carbon fibre frame is stiff and strong
- 120mm floating link for sensitive rear suspension
- RockShox Pike fork delivers 130mm of composed travel
- SRAM 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy, reliable shifting
- Sizes: 18” (medium), 20” (large), 22” (X Large)
- Colours: Dark Blue/Blue
- The Merida One Twenty 9 8000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida One Twenty 9 8000 2016 Features are:
Frame: Carbon front triangle with nano matrix, 6066 triple butted aluminium rear. Tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 142x12mm rear through axle
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch RT3
Fork: Rock Shox Pike RC Air without lockout
Headset: Big Conoid S-bearing
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - carbon face plate - 5 degree
Front Mech: Sram XO1
Rear Mech: Sram XO1
Chainset: Sram X1 1400 28T
Bottom Bracket: Sram X1
Cassette: Sram XG 1175 10-42
Chain: Sram PCX1
Front Brake: Sram Guide R hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Sram Guide R hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rims: DT Swiss M1700 Sline Two FW IS wheelset
Front Hub: DT Swiss M1700 Sline Two FW IS wheelset
Rear Hub: DT Swiss M1700 Sline Two FW IS wheelset
Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35" TSC Front Schwalbe Nobi Nic 2.25" PSC Rear
Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm
Pedals: Not included