Montague Swiss Bike X50 2015 - Folding Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Folding bikes See the latest products
New in Folding bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Like all Montagues, the SwissBike X50 is designed to fold and fit anywhere. With front suspension an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Montague SwissBike X50 is designed to fold and fit anywhere. With front suspension and all terrain tires, this 18-speed folding mountain bike makes for the perfect light trail bike for weekend excursions, or a rugged commuter bike. The X50 uses all standard 26 inch mountain bike wheels and components serviceable at any bike shop
The Montague Swiss Bike X50 2015 Features are:
Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series aluminum tubing. Front and Rear Triangle.
Fork: SR Suntour. Suspension XCT V2. 80mm travel. Alloy one piece lower. Disc compatible
Bars: 30mm rise.
Stem: Kalloy, alloy, quill type, vertical height adjustable.
Front Mech: Top Pull.
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney.
Shifters Sram Twist Shifters.
Chainset: 42/34/24. 170mm crank arm. Black.
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Cassette: 6-spd. 14-28.
Front Brake: Alloy V-Brake.
Rear Brake: Alloy V-Brake.
Rims: Alloy, 36 hole.
Front Hub: Sealed with CLIX quick release.
Rear Hub: Sealed
Tyres: Kenda, Knobby, Front Specific. 26 X 1.95 Front - Kenda, Knobby, Rear Specific. 26 X 1.95 Rear
Seatpost: 27.2 X 300mm.
Pedals: Resin Black Body.