Oakley Given Womens Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Comfort and clarity just met classic cool - if you’re wondering who brought them together, it’s a Gi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
We created a full palette of finishes, and there’s one to complement every complexion. Go with Rose, Turquois, Brunette or whatever your heart desires. All are crafted from an alloy that blends five metal compounds for a barely-there feel. But Given is no lightweight with protection or clarity because it meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for basic impact and optical performance.
Our style mavens matched the frame colors with a range of lens options. Gradient lenses have that top-to-bottom variance in darkness that’s so hot these days. Oakley HDPolarized lenses are simply the best, and they filter out 99% of annoying glare. Iridium lens coatings filter out even more glare while balancing light transmission, sculpting the spectrum to optimize your vision for the environment. Oakley Given works with corrective optics, and you can take advantage of the many options available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses. Just ask your eye care professional about the prescription range
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy with acetate earsocks
- Unobtainium nose pads in a snag-free design with a comfortably secure fit
- Metal icon accents surrounded by color fill
- Performance and protection that meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet: HDPolarized optics (optional)
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via lenses with gradient shading (optional)
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Exclusive women’s eyewear case included