Pashley Clubman Urban S2C 2016 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Clubman is the epitome of the club cycling tradition firmly rooted in British sporting culture.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Brass ‘ping’ Bell: A classic bell that is a refined addition to any bicycle. The bell has a domed shape body with a simple sprung finger mechanism that sounds out a clear ‘ting’ to let others know you're approaching. The bell can be attached to either the handlebars or the stem.
- Major Taylor handlebars: Shallow drop racing bars for active, aerodynamic riding. Finished with traditional leather bar tape.
- Quick-release front wheel: Expertly machined aluminium large flange front hub with sealed cartridge bearings. Quick release allows easy removal of the front wheel for transportation or in the unlikely event of a puncture
- Double-wall alloy rims with double-butted stainless spokes: Stiffer than standard single-walls, double-wall rims give added strength without increased weight. Rims also feature a heavy-duty box-section rim profile and double-butted stainless-steel spokes which help relieve impact stress from the rim and build a lighter, more resilient wheel.
- Skin wall tyres with extra puncture protection: A touring and urban tyre with excellent ‘all-round’ tread patterns, and an inner Kevlar guard for extra puncture protection. Skin sidewalls are more flexible than standard carbon black, which helps to reduce rolling resistance.
- Traditional Brooks 'Swift' leather saddle: The handsome 'Swift' is a racing saddle with delicately hand-skived lower sides for greater comfort whilst pedalling. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. Finished with large hand-beaten copper rivets, and handy loops on the rear for luggage attachment.
- Traditionally hand-built Reynolds 531 lightweight steel frame with investment-cast, fine cut-away lugs: With classic geometry for dynamic riding. Built using 100 year old traditional methods, with original lightweight Reynolds butted 531 tubing hand-brazed into fine cut-away lugs. Finished with pointed wrap around top eyes featuring the Pashley name in relief, and matching lugged and brazed raked fork. Cast drop-outs with mudguard eyes.
- Iconic GB crankset: light alloy crankset with classic sqaure fluted crank.
The Pashley Clubman Urban S2C 2016 Features are:
Frame: Reynolds 531 butted steel tubes with investment cast cut away lugs
Fork: Reynolds taper gauge oval blades; investment-cast crown; classic small radius bend; cast dropouts with mudguard eyes
Bars: Major Taylor Type
Rims: 36 hole double wall rims
Front Hub: Sturney Archer XFD front drum brake hub
Rear Hub: Sturney Archer three speed fixed gear hub
Tyres: 700x32c Panaracer Pasela Gumwall tyres with Kevlar guard for extra puncture protection. Front, 700x32c Panaracer Pasela Gumwall tyres with Kevlar guard for extra puncture protection. Rear
Pedals: MKS Sylvan Stream.