Polar FT7 Womens Heart Rate Monitor Computer Watch
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Heart Rate Computers See the latest products
New in Heart Rate Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Clear Training GuidanceFor those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat.
- The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Displays calories burned
- Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
Body measurement features
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate - bpm / %
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- HRmax (user set)
- Manual target zone - bpm (upper limit)
- Polar EnergyPointer
- Polar OwnCal - calorie expenditure
- Polar OwnCode (5kHz) - coded transmission
- Training load - available via polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with PC via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar FlowLink
- Training analyzing
- Training diary
- Training Load
- Training programs
- Training files (with summaries) - 99
- Weekly history
- Graphical target zone indicator
- HeartTouch - button-free operation of wrist unit
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant - 30m