Pro Thomas Vanderham DH Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Big mountain Freeride specialist Thomas Vanderham has developed these components in conjunction with... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Solid downhill and Freeride stem fully CNC machined from 7075 alloy offering precise steering control while riding
- 7075 aluminium is a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry making it the ideal choice to produce this strong and rigid stem
- Curved and compact design helps prevent knee injury
- Secure, wide four-bolt front clamp for increased lateral rigidity with wide bars
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- 5 mm Allen key bolts with M6 thread across range for secure installation and minimum tool requirement
- Durable hard anodized finish
- Laser etched logo graphics
- Stem angle 0 degrees
- 40 mm stack height
- For 1 1/8 inch fork steerers
- Weight 195 grams
Pro Thomas Vanderham DH Stem Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
it is a piece of art. with Pro handlebars bike looks very cool now. the handling is easier as well. highly recommend
it is a piece of art. with Pro handlebars bike looks very cool now. the handling is easier as well. highly recommendClose review