Raleigh Superbe Womens 2013 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Raleigh Superbe Womens 2013 Features are:Frame: Steel fully lugged roadster frame Fork: Raleigh ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: Steel fully lugged roadster frame
Fork: Raleigh steel with tubular crown
Bars: Steel return bar
Rear Mech: Sturmey Archer
Front Brake: Sturmey Archer
Rear Brake: Sturmey Archer
Rims: Steel Roadster
Front Hub: Sturmey Archer
Rear Hub: Sturmey Archer
Tyres: 700c Front 700c Rear
What is a Hybrid Classic Bike?
A bike primarily designed for leisure use which is a cross between a road bike and a mountain bike. It has 700c wheels (same diameter as road) but with wider, treaded tyres which can cope with a small amount of non tarmac riding. Can be supplied with either a rigid or suspension front fork for added comfort and are sometimes supplied with mudguards and carrier racks as standard ideal for short commutes or popping to the local shop. For more information on hybrid bikes see our Hybrid Bikes Buying Guide.