Ridgeback Avenida 6 Open Frame Womens 2011 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Ridgeback Avenida 6 Open Frame Womens 2011 Features are:Frame: 6061 Heat treated Aluminium Fork:... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: 6061 Heat treated Aluminium
Fork: Hi Ten Steel
Chainset: Alloy 36T
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano 14-28 6sp
Front Brake: Tektro 836AL
Rear Brake: Tektro 836AL
Rims: Alex Z1000 36h
Front Hub: Formula Alloy
Rear Hub: Formula Alloy
Spokes: Steel 14g
Tyres: Continental Contact 700x37c Front Continental Contact 700x37c Rear
What is a Hybrid Classic Bike?
A bike primarily designed for leisure use which is a cross between a road bike and a mountain bike. It has 700c wheels (same diameter as road) but with wider, treaded tyres which can cope with a small amount of non tarmac riding. Can be supplied with either a rigid or suspension front fork for added comfort and are sometimes supplied with mudguards and carrier racks as standard ideal for short commutes or popping to the local shop. For more information on hybrid bikes see our Hybrid Bikes Buying Guide.