RockShox SID XX World Cup - Solo Air 100 29" MaxleLite15 - White - Motion Control DNA - XLoc Sprint Remote Right - Carbon Str - Tapered 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel See the latest products
View RockShox Argyle RC - Coil 100 Maxle 360 20 Motion Control Disc (Includes Service Kit) - MY16 2016Now £329.99
View RockShox Recon Gold TK - SoloAir 100 26" 9QR - TurnKey - OneLoc Remote Right Adj - Alum Str - 1 1/8" - Disc - 2016Now £365.09
View Fox Racing Shox 32 A Float FIT4 Performance Series 27.5 inch 100mm MTB Fork - Anodised Stanchions 2016Now £449.10
New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description SID's Superlight Integrated Design structure plus 15mm Maxle Lite and the BlackBox carbon crown stee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SID's Superlight Integrated Design structure plus 15mm Maxle Lite and the BlackBox carbon crown steerer create a chassis with all the stiffness you need at the weight you want.
The most famous fork in cross-country racing is now available for the 29-inch rider. With the 15mm Maxle Lite and, of course, the BlackBox carbon crown steerer, SID 29 offers all the stiffness you need at the weight you want. At 1572 grams (World Cup XX with 15mm Maxle Lite) the SID 29 World Cup is the complete race package that could be considered an unfair advantage.
(includes service kit, bleed kit)
- Solo Air
- Crown Adjustments
- Carbon, Tapered
Maximum Rotor Size
Recommended Rear Shock
- RockShox Monarch
- RockShox Forks with Boost 110 compatibility also fir 27.5 Plus wheels (27.5" x 3.0 tires)
- Carbon, Tapered
- XLoc Sprint - Remote Right