SRAM XG-1190 11 Speed Cassette
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 11 Speed See the latest products
New in 11 Speed
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We're talking full-power shifts. U... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We're talking full-power shifts. Up, down, whatever the trail demands. The benefit of the X-Glide drivetrain is simple, yet, when you think about it, incredibly impactful to the way you ride. Flawless shifting means you'll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain.
When SRAM re-introduced SRAM RED in 2012 there was simply nothing more we could add to make it better. SRAM RED was all new, redesigned throughout, with innovations they had spent the past year touting, and athletes proving. It was loaded with features and benefits that matched the needs of professionals: fast, light, aerodynamic, ergonomic, near-silent, and, of course, trim-less, with ground breaking Yaw technology.
Adding two more gears to that combination was arguably the only improvement required. The added benefit is that now, without adding weight, we maintain a system that shifts incredibly fast upfront, and with the best and smoothest gear transitions in back. And, for the first time available anywhere, the system gives you twenty-two gears. No compromise and no trim, what we're calling True 22, in any gear combination. Welcome to SRAM RED 22.
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel give superlative durability and a beautiful finish
- StealthRing elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride
- Aluminium cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the design, material and production process