Saracen TuffTrax Womens Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ride off-road tracks with the Saracen TuffTrax Women’s. With an aluminium alloy frame, a Suntour sus... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride off-road tracks with the Saracen TuffTrax Women’s. With an aluminium alloy frame, a Suntour suspension fork and Shimano components this is a proper hardtail mountain bike without the price tag.
Perfect for offroad riding the 6061 aluminium frame features a stable women’s specific geometry. The standover height is extra low making it easier to get on and off the bike.
The Suntour fork offers 100mm of bump soaking travel to help smooth out the trail. 27.5” wheels are fast rolling on rough ground but are still nimble in tight turns.
Forest roads, gravel tracks and single track - discover the joys of mountain biking with the Saracen TuffTrax Women’s
- Stable women’s specific geometry for a confident ride
- Suspension fork to smooth out the trail
- Extra low standover height for easy mounting
- 27.5” wheels are fast rolling on rough ground
- Sizes: 13 inch, 15 inch, 17 inch, 19 inch,
- Colour: White / Purple
- The Saracen TuffTrax Womens is available with 0% APR finance
The Saracen TuffTrax Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: Tufftrax 27.5 6061 lightweight alloy tubing / female specific design
Fork: Suntour XCT / 100mm travel
Headset: Neco cartridge
Bars: Saracen alloy OS 720mm wide / 15mm rise / 5 degree bend
Stem: Saracen 6061 60-80mm a-head / 10 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
Shifters: Shimano STEF51 EZ-Fire 3x7 speed
Front Mech: Shimano TX51
Rear Mech: Shimano TX35
Chainset: Suntour XCC-T208 28/38/48T 170-175mm
Bottom Bracket: Neco sealed cartridge
Cassette: Shimano TZ21 7-speed freewheel 14-28T
Chain: KMC HV-500
Front Brake: Alloy V-Brakes
Rear Brake: Alloy V-Brakes
Rims: Saracen doublewall alloy black 32h
Front Hub: KT alloy black 32h
Rear Hub: KT alloy black 32h
Tyres: WTB Nano 27.5 x 2.1" Front WTB Nano 27.5 x 2.1" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm
Pedals: Resin MTB