Scott E-Genius 730 Plus 27.5 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Those super steep climbs will evade you no longer. The Scott E-Genius 730 Plus is an electric mounta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Those super steep climbs will evade you no longer. The Scott E-Genius 730 Plus is an electric mountain bike with goat-like climbing prowess.
Taking the superb Genius full sus MTB frame and adding an electric motor is a no-brainer. The custom butted 6061 alloy frame has a tapered headtube and an adjustable bottom bracket height. The 27.5+ wheels with their massive 2.8” tyres offer huge grip, especially with the Maxxis Minion DHF tyre up front.
Scott has worked with X-Fusion to develop the Nude rear shock that offers two different travel options between 90-130mm travel. The shock and fork are both controlled via the TwinLoc Lever System, which is a remote trigger on the handlebars that changes the travel in the rear shock and the compression on both the rear shock and fork.
Assisting your pedalling efforts to make you faster all around is the Bosch Performance CX system with 250w motor and 500w/h battery. There are 4 modes to choose from, depending how much assistance you want and how far you want to go: Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo. There’s also a Walk Assist feature to help when pushing the bike along.
A RockShox Sektor fork gives 140mm of air sprung suspension to balance the rear out perfectly and give bump absorbing control. Wide Syncros wheels keeps the tyres secure and a Syncros dropper post gets the saddle out of your way for descents.
The Shimano SLX/Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain is reliable, offering slick shifts, while the Deore disc brakes are powerful with 200mm rotors front and rear.
Tackle the whole mountain with the Scott E-Genius 730 Plus.
- Custom Butted 6061 alloy frame with tapered headtube and adjustable BB height
- RockShox Sektor RL Solo Air fork delivers 140mm travel
- X-Fusion Nude rear shock offer supple support for the 90-130mm rear travel
- TwinLoc Lever System remotely controls the suspension travel and compression
- Shimano SLX/Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano Deore disc brakes with 200mm rotors for powerful braking
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Black/Purple/Orange
- The Scott E-Genius 730 Plus is available on 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX 250w
- Battery: 500wh Battery
- User interface/remote: Intuvia Display
- Power Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo and Walk Assist
The Scott E-Genius 730 Plus 27.5 2017 Features are:
Frame: E-Genius 700 Plus / 6061 Alloy custom butted tubes / tapered Headtube BB Height adj.
Fork: Rock Shox Sektor RL Solo Air 15x110mm QR axle / Tapered Steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout
Rear Shock: X-Fusion NUDE SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend Reb. Adj.
Headset: Syncros OE Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm Syncros Pro X grips
Stem: Syncros TR2.0 6061 Alloy / 31.8mm / 6°
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-M7000-SGS Shadow Plus
Shifters Shimano Deore SL-M610 Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release
Chainset: Miranda Delta 15T +8.65mm
Bottom Bracket: Bosch Performance CX 250w System
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10 11-36 T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M615 Disc 200R SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M615 Disc 200R SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X40 / 32H / 40mm Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Shimano HB-M618-B
Rear Hub: Shimano ZEE FH-M645
Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.80 x 27.5 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready Front - Maxxis Rekon2.80 x 27.5 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready Rear
Seatpost: Syncros Dropper 2.5 / YSP15 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / 120mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 22.90 KG/50.49 LBS