Scott E-Genius 910 29er 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast uphill and blistering down the mountain, the Scott E-Genius 910 is a performance electric bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast uphill and blistering down the mountain, the Scott E-Genius 910 is a performance electric bike with a full sus frame for a no compromise ride.
Taking the superb Genius full sus MTB frame and adding an electric motor is a no-brainer. The custom butted 6061 alloy frame has a tapered headtube and an adjustable bottom bracket height. With huge roll-over ability, the 29” wheels keep speed over rough terrain.
Scott has worked with Fox to develop the Nude rear shock that offers two different travel options between 90-130mm travel. The shock and fork are both controlled via the TwinLoc Lever System, which is a remote trigger on the handlebars that changes the travel in the rear shock and the compression on both the rear shock and fork.
Assisting your pedalling efforts to make you faster all around is the Bosch Performance CX ebike system with 250w motor and 500w/h battery. There are 4 modes to choose from, depending how much assistance you want and how far you want to go: Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo. There’s also a Walk Assist feature to help when pushing the bike along.
The SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers a wide gearing spread to get up and over almost any mountain with ease. The Shimano Deore disc brakes, with 200mm rotors front and rear, offer huge stopping power for confident descending.
The Fox 34 Float Performance has 140mm travel and features the Grip Damper for excellent terrain management. It’s matched to the Fox Nude shock in the back for perfect balance.
See if your friends can keep up with the Scott E-Genius 910 ebike.
- Custom Butted 6061 alloy frame with tapered headtube and adjustable BB height
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork with Grip damper controlling the 140mm travel
- Fox Nude rear shock offer supple support for the 90-130mm rear travel
- TwinLoc Lever System remotely controls the suspension travel and compression
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers wide gearing
- Shimano Deore disc brakes with 200mm rotors for powerful braking
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Green/Spring Green
- The Scott E-Genius 910 is available on 0% APR finance
- Motor: E.Drive System Bosch Performance CX 250w
- Battery: 500wh Battery
- User interface/remote: Purion Display
- Power Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo and Walk Assist
The Scott E-Genius 910 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: E-Genius 900 / 6061 Alloy custom butted tubes tapered Headtube / BB Height adj.
Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x100mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout
Rear Shock: FOX NUDE SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / Reb. Adj.
Headset: Syncros OE Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Syncros TR2.0 6061 Alloy / 31.8mm / 6°
Rear Mech: Sram NX1
Shifters Sram NX1 Trigger
Chainset: Miranda Delta 15T
Bottom Bracket: Bosch Performance CX 250w System
Cassette: Sram PG1130 11-42 T
Chain: Sram CN-PC1110
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M615 Disc 200mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M615 Disc 200mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X-25 / 32H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Shimano HB-M618
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M618
Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead Dual compound Front - Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead Dual compound Rear
Seatpost: Syncros Dropper 2.0 / YSP12 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L 120mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 22 KG/48.50 LBS