Featuring a schoeller® ITD ProTec insert on the lower palm and external side of the hand, the SCOTT RC Pro Tec short finger glove has been developed to give extra protection in the event of a crash, even on asphalt at high speed. This unique fabric is made of knit carbon yarns to ensure higher breakage strength, as well as an antibacterial effect, and is combined with ceramic printing for high abrasion resistance and durability. Built around performance, this glove features a top hand construction made of ventilated stretch mesh for maximum flexibility, even improved by a Coolskin palm base.
- Top Hand: 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Palm: 70% Polyester, 15% Polyurethane, 15% Elastane
- Coolskin palm base to improve flexibility
- schoeller® ITD ProTec fabric on key parts
- Ventilated and stretch mesh on the top of the hand
- Microfiber nose wipe
- Two fingers pull-off system for easy removal