Sealskinz Ladies Long Finger Winter Cycle Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The SealSkinz Ladies cycling gloves have been designed specifically for the female anatomy. It has ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
The SealSkinz Ladies cycling gloves have been designed specifically for the female anatomy. It has a slimmer wrist and longer fingers for a more comfortable and dexterous fit.
Grippers on the fingers give you more control of the handlebar, braking and shifting, whilst the gel padding on the palm gives you greater comfort - reducing pressure points when riding. The fingers are also pre-curved for an improved fit.
A long cuff on the SealSkinz Ladies Winter Cycle gloves offers extra protection from the elements and the velcro strap improves fit. Reflective piping on the back on the gloves improves your visibility while commuting to and from work.
- Anatomic design for the best fit
- Pre-curved finger form enhances fit
- Durable Ripstop water resistant outer shell fabric
- Spot insulation placement for extra warmth
- Soft, durable synthetic palm with great grip
- Gel pressure point padding for comfort
- Silicone contact point mapping increases grip
- Extended stretch cuffs stops unwanted draughts
- Reflective piping on back enhances visibility
- Fleece wiper on thumb to remove sweat
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Black
Sealskinz Ladies Long Finger Winter Cycle Gloves Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Very warm and comfortable gloves. They take a long time to dry out but I guess thats the price you pay for staying warm.
Very warm and comfortable gloves. They take a long time to dry out but I guess thats the price you pay for staying warm.Close review
Felt that the order could had come a little quicker. The gloves are very good quality.
Felt that the order could had come a little quicker. The gloves are very good quality.Close review
Bought our second pair and they are amazing gloves
Bought our second pair and they are amazing glovesClose review