Shimano WH-RS81-C50-CL Wheel - Carbon Clincher 50 mm - 11-Speed - Rear
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
View Vittoria Elusion Performance Alloy SRAM/Shimano No Tool Freewheel Clincher Quick release WheelsetNow £449.10
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description High performance road racing wheel meets the demands of today's professional and amateur riders. Car... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
50 mm deep 22.4 mm wide (D2) carbon rim with alloy braking surface for improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity for sprinters and TT specialists. 21 rear stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
High lateral rigidity is improved with a wide flange spacing.Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness.
Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment. Polished bearing races reduce friction and give for smooth rotation. Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- 700C clincher compatible
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Weight 1067 grams