Specialized Diverge A1 CEN 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description If you're looking to start exploring roads where you thought no road bike could ever go, then the Di... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- A1 Premium Aluminum pairs with a unique, adventure-bound geometry that sets the stage for rugged durability, performance over any terrain, and a level of comfort and handling that's tough to beat.
- FACT carbon fork w/ proprietary Zertz inserts absorbs and damps road chatter & vibration without compromising on the rigidity needed for performing at speed and tracking dutifully on the descents. This fork is also compatible with our Plug + Play fenders for protection against the elements.
- 700x28mm Espoir Sport tires are the perfect width for splitting your time between the road and dirt, giving excellent traction and suppleness. And to assist in minimizing flats, they also feature our double BlackBelt protection.
The Specialized Diverge A1 CEN 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, threaded BB
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount
Headset: 1-1/8", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers
Bars: Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Claris 2400, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Claris 2400
Shifters Shimano Claris 2400 STI
Chainset: Shimano Claris, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Octalink spline
Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC Z7, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc, dual pivot
Rear Brake: Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc, dual pivot
Rims: AXIS Classic Disc, wide
Front Hub: AXIS Classic Disc, wide
Rear Hub: AXIS Classic Disc, wide
Spokes: AXIS Classic Disc, wide
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm Front, Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Specialized Diverge A1 CEN 700c 2017 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I did'nt just want a road specific bike so i chose the diverge A1 and i'm so glad i did, its great on both road and rougher forrestry roads. it's fast comfy nice weight and excellent value highly recommended
I did'nt just want a road specific bike so i chose the diverge A1 and i'm so glad i did, its great on both road and rougher forrestry roads. it's fast comfy nice weight and excellent value highly recommendedClose review