Specialized Womens S-Works Epic Hardtail World Cup 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Even at the highest levels of XC racing, when the trail points upwards, the hardtails come out. We s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- To give the optimal blend of stiffness, crazy light weight, and strength, we constructed the frame from our FACT 11m carbon fiber. And when combined with our XC 29 Geometry, the Epic HT is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed and agile handling come race day—no matter the course.
- SRAM's Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes provide some of the best power and modulation in the business. Their specifically designed for cross country racing, so they're small, lightweight, and incredibly sleek.
- The one-by drivetrain is controlled by SRAM's venerable XX1 Eagle components to form the ultimate in efficiency and intuitive feel, while also having the added benefit of significant weight savings and minimal required maintenance.
The Specialized Womens S-Works Epic Hardtail World Cup 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 11m, full carbon, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
Fork: Custom RockShox SID World Cup w/Brain, Rx Women|s tune, Position Sensitive damper, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, Solo Air spring, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 110x15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 80/90/100mm of travel, 51mm offset
Bars: Specialized Mini-rise, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 700mm, 31.8mm
Stem: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearings
Cassette: SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle, black,12-speed w/PowerLink
Front Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 180/160mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: Roval Control SL 29, hookless carbon, 22mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Roval Control SL, sealed cartridge bearings, labyrinth style, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
Tyres: Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Front - Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Rear
Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon, 0mm setback, carbon rail clamps, 27.2mm