With a whopping 9 liter of smart storage capacity incl. a 2,5 liter Shape-Shift hydration bladder, the A4 CHALLENGER is designed for the hard 1-day adventures. The solid 4-point suspension harness keeps the pack exactly where its intended - secure on your back.
- Volume: 9L (6+3L)
- Weight: 563g *ex. bladder
- No More Dancing Monkey harness technology
- Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
- Shape-Shift 2,5L hydration system (*3,0L unzipped baffle)
- Organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- Tube port compatible with HHF kit
- Multi size adjustable: M-XL (*Junior: XS-M)
- Unisex fit
- Colors: Black/Grey
NO MORE DANCING MONKEY
All our performance packs are equipped with USWEs revolutionary 4-point suspension harness design which we call NO MORE DANCING MONKEY. The reason for this name is simple, our packs just dont bounce around your back and hammer your neck while youre in action.
- No More Dancing Monkey - 4-point Suspension
- No More Dancing Monkey - Head Features
- 4-point suspension harness; outstanding fit and bounce-free in action
- Shoulder straps with suspension stretch; reduces pressure on shoulders
- Chest straps with suspension stretch; allows full body movement and breathing capacity
- Multi-size adjustment loops; one size fits all M-XL (Jr model XS-M)
- Adjustable Velcro straps; easy to adjust fit also during action
SHAPE-SHIFT HYDRATION SYSTEM
Shape-Shift Hydration System adds a versatile baffle. The baffle can be zipped to slim the bladder profile and unzipped to increase fluid volume or reverse to clean and dry. The patented super-wide slide top opening makes it easy to load up with ice on hot days and turn inside out to clean when your adventure is complete. Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility. RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level. PVC and BPA-free. Exceeds FDA & EU regulations.
- Racing Fitment
- 4-Point Suspension
- Size loop adjustment
- Hydration Capacity 2.5L 85oz
- Tool Pocket
- Media Pocket
- Tube Clip
- Helmet Hands Free Kit Tube Port
- Brace Compatible
We recommend you to follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
- After every ride, empty the pack completely and brush clean soiled areas with soapy water.
- Never put your pack into a washing machine or dryer, this damages the PU coating.
- The pack fabrics cant be ironed.
- Zippers must be kept clean.
- To store: close the pack and keep it in a dry, well ventilated place.
- We recommend you to follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
The best way to keep your USWE® bladder in top-notch shape is to clean it with soap and water and let it dry completely after every use.
The Shape-Shift and Elite bladders are especially easy to clean because theyre reversible! They are also dishwasher (top-shelf recommended) friendly. Follow these steps for a carefree reservoir: *Not for our Disposable bladders.
SHAPE-SHIFT & ELITE BLADDERS CLEANING
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
DISPOSABLE BLADDER CLEANING
- Bladders used only with water can be reused number of times, just drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder
- Bladders thats worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
Our disposable bladders are manufactured in a strong plastic-foil which are recyclable and BPA-free and approved for food-stuffs.
- BPA free
- Food and Beverage approved
TUBE & BITE VALVE CLEANING
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube
WHAT IF MY BLADDER GOT STAINED?
The material used in most our bladders, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), is chosen for superior durability and flexibility. It is porous and can be stained like fabric. Staining is generally caused by food coloring used in gel or liquids and does not affect the functionality of the product; yet can be difficult to remove. A company called Clean Ethics has engineered a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet that is safe for virtually any surface, called Bottle Bright. We recommend using this product to combat stains and odors in your USWE® bladder.
WHAT IF MY BLADDER CATCHES TASTE?
Some users may initially notice a plastic-like taste when using any of our products made with TPU. This taste typically subsides over time and can be eliminated by simply squeezing juice from a lemon into the product, filling it with water, and then freezing it. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.