The PATRIOT 15CB protects both your back and your gear when bombing the steepest hills or shredding the roughest terrain.
This pack gives you total confidence with its multi-compliant CE-certified SAS-TEC central back protector (SC-1/CB52) made of flexible viscoelastic foam with memory effect that returns to its original shape after impact or deformation. With a lightweight design, 15 liters of cargo and armor carry, it keeps you fully prepped, protected and hydrated, without cramping your style. The PATRIOT 15s 4-point harness secures the load on your back with a bounce-free, optimized fit. Shoulder pressure is minimized by suspension straps and while the elastic chest straps allows full body movement and breathing capacity. The airflow back panel AeroGus increases air circulation with strategically designed foam ridges. Few back protector packs are currently equipped with hydration systems, but the PATRIOT 15CB is fully equipped with a high-performance Shape-Shift 2,5 liter hydration system. A smart attachment system secures your helmet and pads to the pack, while tools, bars and first-aid kit go in the organizer compartment. Theres even a water-resistant pocket to keep your smartphone dry in wet conditions.
- Volume: 15L (12+3L)
- Weight: 973g *incl. protector *ex. bladder
- No More Dancing Monkey harness technology
- CE-certified central back protector from SAS-TEC
- AeroGus back panel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
- Shape-Shift 2,5L hydration system (*3,0L unzipped baffle)
- Attachment system for: helmet (xc and full face) and protection gear
- Internal key attachment clip and pocket
- Organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- LED bike light attachment point
- Reflective point: front and back
- Multi size adjustable: M-XL (*Junior: XS-M)
- Unisex fit
- Colors: Camo, Chili Red
- Impact Absorbtion
- Multi Impact Memory Foam
- Superlight and Flexible
- Temperature Stability
- SAS-TEC Body Protection System
- Level 1 Protection
LEVEL 1 PROTECTION
According to the European Standard EN 1621-2:2014 the average residual forces of back protectors may be 18 kN (Level 1). The SAS-TEC SC-1/CB52 central back protector reach an average residual force of 11,6 kN, absorbs more than 90% of the impact energy, and therefore it exceeds the requirements of a Level 1 certification. The SAS-TEC SC-1/CB52 have been tested and certified by Ricotest, Via Tione 9, I-37010 Pastrengo (VR), Italy.
- EN 1621-2 test consist of a 5 kg weight falling on the protector from height of 1 m. The residual energy or force ured.
CENTRAL BACK PROTECTOR
Protective device worn on the back intended to reduce the severity of injuries caused by impacts to central back area.
CE-CERTIFIED CENTRAL BACK PROTECTOR
- CE-certified according to EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1 impact performance for motorcycling, cycling, mountainbiking, snowboarding and skiing.
- Extreme forms of these activities are not included.
- Center Backprotector in Backpack side
- Center Backprotector in Backpack
- Multi-impact compliant with memory foam
- Absorbs more than 90% of the impact energy
- Superlight PU memory foam that allows increased flexibility
- Passed impact test at ambient temperature (+23°C) and at also at optional low temperature (-10°C)
NO MORE DANCING MONKEY
All our performance packs are equipped with USWEs revolutionary 4-point suspension harness design which we call NO MORE DANCING MONKEY. The reason for this name is simple, our packs just dont bounce around your back and hammer your neck while youre in action.
- No More Dancing Monkey - 4-point Suspension
- No More Dancing Monkey - Head Features
- 4-point suspension harness; outstanding fit and bounce-free in action
- Shoulder straps with suspension stretch; reduces pressure on shoulders
- Chest straps with suspension stretch; allows full body movement and breathing capacity
- Multi-size adjustment loops; one size fits all M-XL (Jr model XS-M)
- Adjustable Velcro straps; easy to adjust fit also during action
USWE Aerogus backplate cooling
Special designed airflow backpanel equipped with two rows of ventilation gills for optimal ventilation. Gill-shaped foam stripes with a mesh ventilation cover to reduce the contact area with the back, thereby enhancing the circulation of air.
SHAPE-SHIFT HYDRATION SYSTEM
Shape-Shift Hydration System adds a versatile baffle. The baffle can be zipped to slim the bladder profile and unzipped to increase fluid volume or reverse to clean and dry. The patented super-wide slide top opening makes it easy to load up with ice on hot days and turn inside out to clean when your adventure is complete. Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility. RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level. PVC and BPA-free. Exceeds FDA & EU regulations.
- Racing Fitment
- 4-Point Suspension
- Size loop adjustment
- CE Center Back Protection
- Hydration Capacity 2.5L 85oz
- Tool Pocket
- Media Pocket
- Tube Clip
- Full Face Helmet Holder
- Open Helmet Holder
- Brace Compatible
We recommend you to follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
- After every ride, empty the pack completely and brush clean soiled areas with soapy water.
- Never put your pack into a washing machine or dryer, this damages the PU coating.
- The pack fabrics cant be ironed.
- Zippers must be kept clean.
- To store: close the pack and keep it in a dry, well ventilated place.
- We recommend you to follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
The best way to keep your USWE® bladder in top-notch shape is to clean it with soap and water and let it dry completely after every use.
The Shape-Shift and Elite bladders are especially easy to clean because theyre reversible! They are also dishwasher (top-shelf recommended) friendly. Follow these steps for a carefree reservoir: *Not for our Disposable bladders.
SHAPE-SHIFT & ELITE BLADDERS CLEANING
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
DISPOSABLE BLADDER CLEANING
- Bladders used only with water can be reused number of times, just drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder
- Bladders thats worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
Our disposable bladders are manufactured in a strong plastic-foil which are recyclable and BPA-free and approved for food-stuffs.
- BPA free
- Food and Beverage approved
TUBE & BITE VALVE CLEANING
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube
WHAT IF MY BLADDER GOT STAINED?
The material used in most our bladders, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), is chosen for superior durability and flexibility. It is porous and can be stained like fabric. Staining is generally caused by food coloring used in gel or liquids and does not affect the functionality of the product; yet can be difficult to remove. A company called Clean Ethics has engineered a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet that is safe for virtually any surface, called Bottle Bright. We recommend using this product to combat stains and odors in your USWE® bladder.
WHAT IF MY BLADDER CATCHES TASTE?
Some users may initially notice a plastic-like taste when using any of our products made with TPU. This taste typically subsides over time and can be eliminated by simply squeezing juice from a lemon into the product, filling it with water, and then freezing it. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.