Use our clothing size guide to find out how to measure your body properly and get the best fitting clothes possible.
1. Wrap a measure around your abdomen (just above your hip bones)
2. Make sure the measure is level
3. Pull the tape for a snug fit, but not too tight.
1. Measure the smallest part of your waist
2. Measure the widest part of your hips
3. Make sure the measure is level
4. Pull the tape for a snug fit. Don’t pull too tight
1. Stand up straight against a wall with your legs together (shoes off)
2. Place a book or ruler between your legs just under your crotch
3. Get a friend to measure down to your ankle bone
1. Measure your dominant hand
2. Keep your hand flat and use a tape measure to get your circumference of your palm
3. Measure below the knuckles but exclude your thumb
Please note some brands measure their gloves by measuring the width of your palm. If this is the case simply divided your palm circumference by two.
1. Place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead
2. Wrap around your head just above your ears
3. Make sure the tape crosses the occipital bone (bump at the back of your head).
1. Get a friend to measure you when possible for improved accuracy
2. Take a number of measurements and take an average
3. Keep the tape measure snug but not tight. As a general rule you should be able to slip your finger through the slack
** Please note that all sizing information is provided as a guide and the products can vary for different models/type of product. For the most accurate sizing information, you can either call us on 01792 799508, email us or chat with us on Live Help and we'll be happy to help.