100% Accuri Anti-Fog Clear Lens MTB Goggles
- ShowProduct Information The Accuri sets the benchmark for premium performance at an obtainable price allowing you to silentl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Accuri sets the benchmark for premium performance at an obtainable price allowing you to silently focus on your competition. Crafted from the finest materials, the Accuri ensures optimal performance with an enhanced field of vision.
- Lens: Comes equipped with anti-fog, scratch resistant polycarbonate lens for unimpaired vision. Shares the same lens shape across the product line.
- Lens Attachment: 9 pin lens retention system. The highest number of retention points in the industry ensures a secure fit.
- Strap: Oversized 45mm silicon coated strap holds your goggles motionless.
- Simplicity: All 100% Adult MX goggles share the same lens and tear-off profile.
- In the Box: Mirrored Lens models include: An extra clear lens and a sublimated microfibre bag. Clear Lens models include: A sublimated microfibre bag.
- Filter Category: 2.
- Light Transmission: 25%'±5%.
- Clear Lens: Filter Category 0, Light Transmission 88%-92%.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
100% Accuri Anti-Fog Clear Lens MTB Goggles Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
These are great and would definitely buy again, good range of colours and only steam up if you leave them on for ages in the summer. As long as you take them off in between races you will be fine.
These are great and would definitely buy again, good range of colours and only steam up if you leave them on for ages in the summer. As long as you take them off in between races you will be fine.Close review
best goggles I've owned by a long way. They don't fog, they have a great fit even when wearing glasses underneath!
best goggles I've owned by a long way. They don't fog, they have a great fit even when wearing glasses underneath!Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below) please note this means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.