100% Aircraft Composite Full Face Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The AIRCRAFT is our premier Downhill MTB helmet precision engineered with a fibreglass composite she... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show 100% Size Guide
- Show Full Face Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The AIRCRAFT is our premier Downhill MTB helmet precision engineered with a fibreglass composite shell for an ultra-lightweight feel. Ventilation is enhanced with 25 different channels to manage airflow creating one of the most ventilated DH helmets on the market.
The AIRCRAFT complies with ASTM, CPSC, CE, and AS/NZ Bicycle Standards.
- Lightweight Design: Featuring a fibreglass composite shell.
- Active Cooling System: Maximizes airflow more than any other helmet with a staggering 25 ventilation ports.
- Comfort Liner: Washable, antibacterial liner, cheek pads and chin strap covers.
- Emergency release Cheek Pads: For quick, safe removal.
- Integrated Compartment: Accepts inflatable emergency release systems.
- Compatible: With most popular neck brace systems.
- Steel D-Ring buckle: Provides a secure fit while limiting weight.
- Perfect Fit: Engineered with 2 Shell Sizes and 3 EPS Sizes.
- Adjustable Visor: With machined lightweight aluminum screws.
- The AIRCRAFT complies with ASTM, CPSC, CE and AS/NZ Bicycle Standards.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
100% Size Guide
100% Helmet Size Guide
Size Guide - Adult Helmets
|Head Circumference||Liner Size|
|XS||20 7/8" - 21 1/4'||14 mm|
|S||21 5/8" - 22"||12 mm|
|M||22 1/2" - 22 7/8"||12 mm|
|L||23 1/4" - 23 5/8"||14 mm|
|XL||24" - 24 3/8"||14 mm|
24 3/4" - 25 1/4"
Size Guide - Youth Helmets
|S||18 1/2"-18 7/8"|
|M||19 1/4" - 19 5/8"|
|L||20 1/8" - 20 1/2"|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Full Face Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available